of Commitment to Clients
Our Declaration of Commitment to Clients
- To treat you with the utmost respect and courtesy.
- To handle your legal matters competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the legal profession.
- To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- To listen and discern your individual needs and tailor each strategy with those needs in mind.
- To charge a reasonable fee and explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed.
- To return phone calls and emails promptly.
- To keep you informed and provide you with copies of all important documents.
- To respect your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case, as permitted by law and the rules of professional conduct, including whether or not to settle a case.
- To work with other participants in the legal system to make our legal system more accessible and responsive.
- To deliver value by using the most effective balance of attorney, paralegal and administrative staff in providing your services.
- To preserve and respect the client confidences learned during our attorney/client relationship.
- To exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the Code of Professional Responsibility/Model Rules of Professional Conduct.